- If your toilet has a large rubber ball device – As water rises in your tank, this rubber ball will close off water flow. To increase the amount of water allowed in your tank, simply bend the arm of the float ball upwards.
- If your toilet has a floating cup – These float cups have an adjustment screw on top of the fill valve. To increase the amount of water allowed into the tank, simply turn the screw clockwise to raise the float.
- You can use at-home remedies to clear the clog, such as baking soda and vinegar.
- You can use an enzyme product to liquefy any waste in your pipes.
- You can use a sewer snake to clear out any clogs.
- You can call a professional sewer cleaning company and have them clear your pipes with either hydro-jetting or robotic cutting.
- Pipe lining – Pipe lining is when an epoxy-impregnated liner is inserted into your old sewer pipe, inflated, and then removed, leaving behind a brand new pipe.
- Pipe bursting – Pipe bursting is when a brand new pipe is pushed into your old one, breaking it apart and immediately replacing it.
- Traditional pipe replacement – If your sewer pipes are too damaged, and pipe lining and pipe bursting are not viable solutions, professionals will have to dig and replace your sewer pipes manually.
If you need professional solutions and live in Glendora, California, you should call SWE Sewer Solutions & Engineering. We are a bonded, city-approved, and licensed contractor offering sewer line repair, replacement, hydro-jetting, robotic cutting, and more. Call today for your free inspection and estimate.